Sets a technical cookie recording you deny consent, you won't be asked again.
Removes the consent cookie from your browser.
This page informs you of policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you visit the website https://gmcainsh.co.za. Gillian McAinsh (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://gmcainsh.co.za website (referred to as the “Service” below **). This data is used only to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information collection and use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data” **). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data” **). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Examples of Cookies we use are:
• Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of data
Gillian McAinsh uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer support
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
• To monitor the usage of our Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of data
Disclosure of data
Gillian McAinsh may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Gillian McAinsh
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us however while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Service: Service is the https://gmcainsh.co.za website operated by Gillian McAinsh
Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).